Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Daily Schedule Wednesday 24 June

Today Mrs Ward will be teaching you from 11:45am.

Click here to go and complete the SODA activity.
Complete this as a group activity.

Maths
This week there are a number of activities to complete. Remember you have to choose as a group which activity you will do - but you have to do them all!

There are a mix of activities:

Addition

Times Tables

Number ordering

Geometry

Basic Facts



Reading/Language
Here are your reading/language activities for this week. There are six different activities so you'll need to pace yourself.

I will do some script recording today during R/L time.

Spelling: There are two activities - one easy, one hard. You can do both if you like.
Spelling & Sentence construction (easy)
Spelling (hard)

Back in My Day Voicethread story

Handwriting


Back in My Day Cloze exercise


The Tortoise and The Eagle - fable from Africa

I will be reading with all the reading groups this week. Make sure you've read the 'Back in My Day' story before you come to read with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment